Welcome to the new and improved Workplace Pride Foundation website. In our ongoing efforts to be more effective for our members and stakeholders, the Foundation website has been made more user-friendly with simpler navigation and clearer terminology. Here you will find the most important information you need to know about Workplace Pride’s activities around the world.
With future developments firmly in mind, this update includes a more intuitive search function, an expanded media category, and an easy to use activities calendar. Our products and services are grouped under the menu item, ’Solutions’ while an overview of our current members and information about joining the Foundation can be found under ‘Members’.
We are also very excited about our new password protected section on the website dedicated exclusively to our members. This section is still in development, but is expected to be launched within two weeks. It will include:
- A wealth of resources on LGBTI workplace inclusion proceed and gathered by the Foundation over the years
- The Workplace Pride Toolkit for the UN Standards on LGBTI Business Conduct
- Members’ forums dedicated to specific topics
- Exclusive information about the Global Benchmark and Employee Survey, and
- The possibility to be part of the Workplace Pride contact directory
The Members Section will be updated on a regular basis and will be a ‘one-stop-shop’ for timely communications with our members.
In these challenging times, it is more important than ever to be clear and concise about the priorities for the LGBTI community in the workplace and with all of our supporters and allies around the world. This website takes us all a step in that direction!
Workplace Pride Foundation