Workplace Pride Launches the 7th version of the Global Benchmark Survey
We are pleased to announce that the 7th edition of our Global Benchmark Survey has been extended until Thursday, April 30th at Midnight (24:00).
Are you looking for a way to measure, manage and report on your LGBTI policies and practices?
Created in 2014, the Workplace Pride Global Benchmark was designed to measure the LGBTI inclusion practices of internationally active employers.
It also addresses the needs of organisations faced with implementing global D&I and LGBTI policies in countries where obstacles, such as legal frameworks or cultural norms make it hard to do so.
So what does the Global Benchmark actually do?
- Gives participants a custom-made overview of their organisations’ LGBTI policies and practices
- Suggests practical improvements to policies and practices
- It highlights how organisations rank among their peers through an online and print publication.
- Awards a “Workplace Pride Global Benchmark Endorsement” for top-scoring organisations
- Is the go-to measurement tool of LGBTI policies and practices for internationally-active employers
- Download a mock-up report here.
The 2020 Global Benchmark is now open for registration until Thursday, April 30th!
Registration is free of charge to all Workplace Pride members. If your organisation is a member of Workplace Pride, you will receive the link to the Global Benchmark and a personalised code when you register at the link below.
Non-members participants pay an administrative fee of €1000 and will receive further instructions upon registration. This fee includes a detailed report of your LGBTI policies and practices in relation to your peers, along with suggestions for improvements. It also includes assistance in filling out the Global Benchmark if required.
You can register online or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your organisation’s name
- Your name, title and function
Submission for the 2020 Global Benchmark closes on Thursday, April 30th at 24:00 (CET).